Some Pictures

söndag 14 februari 2010

Report on the last and information about the next hiking!

The last hiking (Valentine 2010) was amazing! At least I think so.
We ended up in a group of 15 cool people and we had so much fun.
The place we stayed in (www.flackebo.se) was placed in a beautiful area and the lady who was taking care of it (Elisabeth) was so kind and smart.
I should thank everybody for their good humor and helps to make an amazing 26 hour of fun, sport, joy and adventure.
I will post a picture of the whole group later but there are a bunch of pictures and videos already on facebook for those who are on facebook and for those like me who are not, it comes here later.
People, please send me some of your pictures since I am making an archive of our hikes and it would be nice to have some of your group or even any nice pioctures you like them.
And about next week: (Feb the 20th)
-----------------------------------------------
Yes we have Eric who is working for the nature reserved area called svartadalen and he is going to be our guide. I bet it gonna be interesting since he can tell us about the history, plants, birds and other kind of animals that live along the river which also goes through Vasteras.
Please check the website more often since this hiking might be also one of those we have to know who is following in advance because we might need to drive some where by car and meet Eric somewhere along the river but not in Vasteras.
and I have to say in advance that it can be including some walking in deep snow so you need sort of waterproof, warm pants and good shoes.
And it can be tough. more details comes later.
have a great start of the week
Sincerely
Mahgol
I will talk to him tomorrow and

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar