Some Pictures

tisdag 2 februari 2010

Report and Meeting

hi every body!
Here you can find some pictures of the last hiking which was actually the first hiking ofthis study year.
http://picasaweb.google.de/lordfaho/Hiking30110?authkey=Gv1sRgCKSxo8uso_zsPA&feat=email
I personally loved it. It was so much fun and I am looking forward for more such hikes.
Today we are going to meet and decide about four upcoming hikes and I hope many of you show up. at least those who got to know about it on the rookie hike.
I will post the results of the meeting soon.
to those who had camera with them and took nice pictures:
Could you please be kind and send me (mahgol.amin@gmail.com) the pictures? I would make a clip of them or try to upload them somewhere so that others can have them too.
With Love and best wishes
MDH Hiking club

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar