Some Pictures

söndag 7 mars 2010

March 13th

Hi dear friends!
I hope the ones who have done skiing today, have enjoyed it.

Hubert has decided to take us to a ski trip again in one mounth. I would love to follow.
Yesterday Melika, Bjorn and me were on Ängsö. It is an island in south east of Västerås and it is a very nice place. We went for a 5 to 6 kilometer walk and I personally enjoyed it alot. It was just a spontanious call from Melika and Bjorn so no offense for those who wanted to go hiking but we had no plans for this day.
Any way the whole point is that we have to go to this place by car because the bus or train does not go there and it is at least 20 kms from Västerås.
So


I need to know how many people and who is planning to follow, latest on thursday the 11th so that I can check with the car availability.
You need to write an email to me to the adress mahgol.amin@gmail.com including mobile number so that I can get back to you on phone.
This will be a little bit hard to plan because I am going to the Talin cruise as well. So please help to have a nice hiking on next Saturday.
Best wishes and love to you all
Mahgol

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar