Some Pictures

torsdag 10 september 2009

How to go there


For those who don't know how to go to Björnö, we will have two different groups.
One GOING from Sundinska, leading by Mahgol.
And another one CYCLING from the Uni leading by me.

Sundiska group will leave at 10, you should meet near the entrance, for more information please refer to Mahgol mahgol.amin@gmail.com

The Uni group will meet at 11.10 at the Uni main entrance.

Some questions:
What if I leave in Sundinska but want to cycle to Björnö?
Join us at uni. Or take your bike with you and use it on the way back.'

What if I want to go to björnö but live near uni?
Same thing, just take the bus to Sundinska and join the team there, ask Mahgol to know more about the bus.

Do I HAVE to join?
No, it's just to make it easy for you to go there or funny. We will wait for you at the meeting point on björnö.

Can I go there by bus?
VL doesn't offer so many buses to Björnö so check the website, you can as well come on foot and come back by bus.
http://www.vl.se/template/StartPageBus____3658.aspx

I leave between Uni/Sundinska and Björnö!
Tell us, we will agree on a meeting point on our way!


Constance

2 kommentarer:

  1. great planning! :)
    Thank you

    SvaraRadera
  2. See you at uni children! I'll bring some scribbling kit and we can have a joining of hearts :D

    SvaraRadera